1. Information we collect
Peili Vision collects certain types of information when you access and use our products and services or visit our website. The categories of information we collect are:
- Contact information, like your first and last name, phone number, mailing address, physical address, and country.
- Organizational information, like the name of your company or institution and your role and title.
- Contract information, like the Peili Vision services you have purchased and the licensed users and devices for those products.
- Account information, e.g. name of Peili Vision service account and password.
- Usage information, like which Peili Vision products and services you use, use and access times of our products and/or services, error reports, and performance data.
- Including web analytics information, like information about the pages that you have visited on our website.
- Your messages to us, like requests for feedback and support.
- Other information that you submit to us on your own, including files and data that you store using Peili Vision online services.
2. How we use your information
We use the personal information that we collect for the following:
- Providing products, services, and support to you.
- Processing and shipping orders that you place with us.
- Managing licenses and ensuring the use of our products and services.
- Administering and improving our products and services.
- Authenticating and securing your Peili Vision account or your use of our products and services.
- Providing information regarding version upgrades, renewal of agreements, and other notifications about products and services that you use with us.
- Notifying you of new products, updates, or other information related to the products and services you use with us.
- Sending promotional material about services, products, and our company. (You may always opt out of marketing emails.)
- Supervising our agreements or complying with duties that are set by applicable laws, regulations, or a court or administrative order.
3. Your options about your information
You can always opt out of marketing and sales communications
We may contact you for marketing or sales purposes using the information provided by you or on your behalf through our website or through our sales channels. To opt out of them, you can unsubscribe using the email list removal form on our website or follow the opt-out instructions contained in emails you receive.
Informational (contractual) communications
We contact customers we have contracts with about the Peili Vision products or services that you are using. These provide information about, for example, software updates and new releases. These messages are crucial to usage of the Peili Vision service and cannot be opted out of.
Cookies and web-based advertising
You can use your browser settings and third-party services to block cookies, advertisements, and many other kinds of information transmitted over the Internet. For details, check your web browser’s documentation.
Changes or deletions of your personal information
Should you have any questions or requests about your personal information, or if you want to exercise any of your legal rights involving your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com
In all cases we may not be able to fully comply with your requests. As an example, if you request that we delete your personal information, we may need to anyway retain your data for legal purposes. In this kind of a case, we will respond to your request and tell you how far we can comply with your request.
4. Privacy Laws and GDPR compliance
GDPR and global privacy laws
You have the right to make requests involving your personal data. You have the rights to request:
- access to your personal data
- changes to your personal data for accuracy and it to be up to date
- the removal or restriction of your personal data
- objection to the processing of your personal data
- data portability
- withdrawing your consent to processing
- lodging of a complaint with a supervisory authority
- objection to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (at any time and free of charge)
We need to store and use personal information about the business transactions you do with us to oversee our rights and to meet our legal obligations to you and to government authorities. We always rely on your consent when you give us your information for a specified reason. In the case you choose not to provide the information, our capability to provide you certain products and services may be limited.
5. Privacy on our website and online services
When you visit the Peili Vision website, we collect usage, device, and network information such as your IP address, which operating system and browser you are using, and which links on the website you visit. This information is used for purposes such as website administration, finding possible problems with our infrastructure, providing visitors with relevant content, and analyzing visitors’ behavior to better understand their needs.
The Peili Vision website also has contact information request forms. When you are submitting information to us voluntarily through a form on our website you consent to the storage and use of your information for the purpose for which it was submitted and your information may also be used for sales and marketing purposes unless you opt out.
When you visit the Peili Vision website, one or more cookies are placed on (or read from) your machine if your browser is set to accept cookies. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser. A cookie contains a basic code that is used to access your account information, maintain current session data, gather broad demographic information, and help analyze website traffic. Peili Vision may use the information in cookies for purposes including, but not limited to, market research and improving the content of our website. You can choose not to receive cookies by modifying the settings of your browser. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of every feature of the Peili Vision website.
7. Privacy in web analytics, social media, and third-party advertising
Peili Vision uses a third-party web traffic analysis company to log aggregate information coming through our website on our behalf. Peili Vision controls how that data can and can not be used. When you visit our website, the third-party web traffic analysis company may use tech-based tracking methods such as cookies on our behalf and may receive information about browsing on our website. We may also use these tech-based tracking methods in emails to determine whether the recipients have opened emails, clicked on links contained in those emails, and continued to browse our website. The information collected is not personally identifiable to the third-party web traffic analysis company and on case-by-case basis not even to us. We do not share any personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, or email, with the third-party web traffic analysis company.
8. Privacy in product installation and usage
To enable you to use our products, we may request or collect information such as your name, email, physical location, title, phone, and/or company name. On an ongoing basis, when you use Peili Vision products and services, Peili Vision software may periodically collect network, device, account, license, and usage information, like which products and features you are using. User experience information transmitted may include the products, features, and services you accessed, the length of your session, errors that occurred, and your IP address. Peili Vision has technical and organizational restrictions in place that limit access to your product usage information and prevent your personal information from being shared within Peili Vision.
9. Personal data in the service
The Peili Vision service itself does not collect or store any kind of personal data from the rehabilitees who perform exercises with the service.